Tuesday 16 November 2010

Beyond the moment



14/Nov/2010

There is line divided earth into west and east. It makes modern people live in more punctual way.
Also the interaction between those who are far away each other could be more active and more reasonable.
On the other hand, the line seems too obvious to pass through..overwhelm...
I breathe with you in same space called earth, and same moment even though you and me stand up in different time zone.
It doesn't matter that distance..It matters the distance of mind...It cannot be closer?
As time flies away,everything that makes me suffer would be gone away.
I've been taken photo on the line. My left foot was on the east side and My right foot was on the west side.
But, I've never stood up on the ground, I feel aloof..sort of adrift.

No comments: